The Adventures Of! #1 The Adventures Of! #1

Pretty gewd.

Before I get to actually reviewing, I just want to make a reply to Michael-Witkovsky's comment about "trying to make a second Bonus Stage".
Does it actually LOOK like Bonus Stage? I wouldn't say so. Next time, actually LOOK at the submission before claiming things.

And now to my review. It's pretty good, actually, and not actually just two people in a big white void. Great stuff. :D

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

AWWWWEESOME! :D

Nothing I can say that has probably been already been said! Good job!

UberAoC responds:

It's still great to hear that yet another Newgrounds user has enjoyed my cartoon! Taking the time to review is greatly appreciated! Even though, yes, I will admit, a LOT has been said in the several hundred previous reviews, I love getting new reviews. Great stuff!

Thanks for the awesome review!

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Amazing! Awesome!

This was a very awesome flash movie right here. Consider yourself having another 5.

Mario Water Remix Mario Water Remix

Underwater Donuts?

Donut place, dunno where...but that's where, I know, the base music comes from. Definitely sounds kinda underwater, so good job with that.

dark-dragon11 responds:

thanks

Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix) Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix)

AWESOME

That. Is an awesome piece of music. Downloaded, and played forever

-586rick- Mario Underwater -586rick- Mario Underwater

I thought I'd heard this tune before!

nder_Water_F_Zero_Jungle_Remix_V1.mid

This has the same melody! Nice find. Anyways, I like what's been done here, being a music n00b. lool. So...yeah, hope you get better!

586rick responds:

Well you see that, thats what it is a remake, well its the only one, but, I wanted to know what kind of beat I could put there, anyway thanks for the review.