The Adventures Of! #1 The Adventures Of! #1

Pretty gewd.

Before I get to actually reviewing, I just want to make a reply to Michael-Witkovsky's comment about "trying to make a second Bonus Stage".
Does it actually LOOK like Bonus Stage? I wouldn't say so. Next time, actually LOOK at the submission before claiming things.

And now to my review. It's pretty good, actually, and not actually just two people in a big white void. Great stuff. :D

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

AWWWWEESOME! :D

Nothing I can say that has probably been already been said! Good job!

UberAoC responds:

It's still great to hear that yet another Newgrounds user has enjoyed my cartoon! Taking the time to review is greatly appreciated! Even though, yes, I will admit, a LOT has been said in the several hundred previous reviews, I love getting new reviews. Great stuff!

Thanks for the awesome review!

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Amazing! Awesome!

This was a very awesome flash movie right here. Consider yourself having another 5.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

This is teh awesome.

This is magnificent stuff!! "Macho Club" and part of the fight (with Sonic and Crash) was just hilarious. ME WANT MORE

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

Oh god the credits are stuck in my head!!!

The ad was very well done (plus I'm starting to get a headache, good job XD) and the actual "movie" was pretty funny as well. Also, the dancing thing at the end was freaking hilarious.

Forum Stage Episode 1 Forum Stage Episode 1

...these pictures that I made that totally suck.

haha! Good stuff here YIAAI! Jokes, characters...yeah. Help me I don't have any more words :-(

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

Good show

Favorites were Extreme Freestyle Diving, and The Pirana Plant.

S.M.B.3 Bloopers S.M.B.3 Bloopers

Reviewing the series - good job

Good job with the series Sebastian. SMB1 was one of the funniest, with #5 - Rescuing the Princess - being one of the funniest I have seen in a long time.

SMB2 was good overall - but for my brothers/sisters sake I watch only in my own room with the doors locked. It's not right to scar kids minds forever.

SMB3 was the exciting (conclusion?) show. The sketches were great. Favorites overall were:

SMB 1: #4, #5

SMB 2: #1, #3

SMB 3: Jailed, Peach

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

I can't fit in the Yellow Submarine

Great job following up a good series. The cannon sections are great, as was the slo-mo star section. That was great!

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

One word

SUPER MEGA AWESOME SWEET!!

That is a great show. And a great ending to a wonderful series. Great use of music, in fact the music gags are the best in my opinion.